Rockford Fosgate’s PM marine grade standard takes into account the devastating effects of the outdoor environment and takes extreme measures to ensure optimum performance.
The PM2652W is a white 6.5″ true marine grade speaker loaded into a sealed, UV inhibitor infused, high density poly-ethylene enclosure which features an automotive grade paint and clear coat finish. The speaker features a 6.5″ woofer and 1″ bridge mounted tweeter in its own high density poly-ethylene enclosure and protected by a stainless steel grille. The speaker system comes with a surface mount bracket that is also compatible with most Malibu wing style tower assemblies and all hardware is chrome plated or stainless steel. Security Torx hardware prevents theft while an included safety lanyard protects from loss or damage in the event the set screw assembly loosens over time. An optional tubular style mounting clamp assembly is also available (PM-CL1B) and can accommodate tube sizes from 1.5″ to 2.75″. Both surface and tubular clamp mounting configurations allow the speaker to rotate up to 359 degrees letting you direct the sound where you want it to go.
- True Marine Grade compliance
- High density poly‐ethylene enclosure with UV inhibitors
- Cast aluminum mounting hardware adjusts from 1-1/2″ to 2-3/4″ bar size
- Near 360° rotational mounting capability for unlimited flexibility
- Includes safety lanyard
- Malibu® direct mount compatible
- Comes loaded with PM2652 Marine Speakers
- Available in black or white
- 2-Year Warranty