- Simple Plug & Play connection to original sound systems using vehicle-specific adapter cables
- MATCH Extension Card (MEC) slot for additional input modules like Bluetooth® Audio Streaming, High Resolution Audio Streaming via USB etc.
- Extremely powerful “fixed point” Audio DSP with 56 Bit resolution
- Large database of car-specific setups available online
- Optionally configurable as 6-channel amplifier with a total of 8 DSP channels
- Freely configurable 2-channel PreOut for the connection of additional amplifiers
- Adjustable input sensitivity from 11V to 5V
- Automatic remote switch
- Smart highlevel input with ADEP.2 circuit
- Highlevel input EQs
- Control input for optional cable remote control
- State-of-the-art SMD technology for a more compact design and maximum reliability
- Four-layer printed circuit boards for best possible power and signal transmission
MATCH Extension Card slot
It is possible to extend the functionality of the MATCH PP 62DSP amplifier by inserting an optional MATCH Extension Card (MEC) – for example a Bluetooth® Audio Streaming module, an optical digital input or an AUX input.
Smart highlevel input ADEP.2
The latest generation of OE car radios incorporates sophisticated possibilities of diagnosing the connected speakers. If an usual amplifier will be hooked up, failure messages and loss of specific features (e.g. fader function) are often the result. Additionally new power stage concepts in some radios may cause asymmetrical output signals which lead to distortion in the AD converters.
The new ADEP.2 circuit (Advanced Diagnostics Error Protection, 2nd generation) avoids all these problems without loading the speaker outputs of the OE radio during high volumes unnecessarily.
Power Save Mode
The “Power Save Mode” is incorporated in all car-specific setups as well as in the basic setup of the DSP PC-Tool software. It allows to significantly reduce the power consumption of the PP 62DSP (or any additional connected amplifier) once there’s no input signal for more than 60 seconds. Please note that in many up-to-date cars with “CAN” or any other internal bus structures it may happen that the car radio (and therefore the PP 62DSP as well) remains “invisibly” turned on for up to 45 min. after leaving the car!
Once the “Power Save Mode” is active the output stages of the PP 62DSP and its remote output will be turned off, thus reducing current draw to less than 250 mA. The amp will turn again to full operation within 2 sec. if a music signal is applied. It is possible to either modify the turn-off time of 60 sec. or completely deactivate the “Power Save made” via the DSP PC-Tool.
The MicroSD card reader allows to easily configure the DSP inside the amplifier without the need of directly connecting a personal computer. A large number of car-specific setups is available for free on www.audiotec-fischer.com.
Simply download your desired setup and copy it to any MicroSD card. Finally insert the MicroSD card into the PP 62DSP and the copy process will start automatically. After that the amplifier is perfectly programmed to dramatically upgrade the sound quality of your car factory audio system.