- Ultra efficient Class HD amplifier with exceptional power-to-size ratio
- Mono Mode: 1 x 350 Watts RMS @ 2 Ohms – Perfect to run powerful subwoofers with 2 Ohms single voice coil (SVC2) or 4 Ohms dual voice-coil (DVC4)
- Stereo Mode: 2 x 170 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms – Perfect to run powerful front / rear speaker systems or powerful front / under-seat subwoofers with 4 Ohms single voice coil (SVC4)
- Small size for hidden installation concepts
- Excellent sound quality combined with a max. signal-to-noise ratio of 108 dB and a THD of < 0.02 %
- 2-channel RCA / Cinch input
- “Ground Input” switch to avoid ground loops
- Perfect combination with MATCH UPGRADE DSP amplifiers
Mono / stereo mode
The M 2.1AMP amplifier is equipped with a mono / stereo mode. This enables the amplifier to be configured as a 2-ohm-capable mono amplifier or as a 4-ohm-capable 2-channel amplifier, depending on the application. In both operating modes, the M2.1 AMP delivers, thanks to its HiRes capability, an extended audio frequency response of over 40 kHz for unsurpassed sound quality.
Class HD technology
The M 2.1AMP combines the advantages of a Class H technology with the principle of a class D amplifier. The result is an unsurpassed efficiency which easily outperforms any conventional Class D amplifier. By varying the internal supply voltage depending on the amplifier’s amplitude of the input signals, idle losses are significantly reduced and overall efficiency is close to maximum at any time.
The switched power supply of the MATCH M 2.1AMP assures a constant internal supply voltage even if the battery’s voltage drops to 6 Volts during engine crank.