- 1/2″ Roundover – Edge profile pieces for a smooth rounded look, great for ports too!
- 1/2″ 45 Degree Chamfer – Edge profile for a sleek aggressive look, works great for making metal mesh mold plugs as well!
- 1/2″ Flush Trim – Copy templates and shapes with precision
- 1/2″ Rabbet – Cut notches for material gaps
- Bearings – Used with the flush trim bit to expand a profile shape and oversize. Used with the rabbet bit to undersize and control gap sizes between pieces.
- Organization tray labeled for easy bearing identification
- All bits use a 1/4″ Router Collet (This is great for use with entry level routers!)
- Used to cut wood and plastics